Does Organic Content Still Work on Social Media? | Social Media Statistics & Metrics | Socialbakers
Every year we hear that organic content has stopped bringing the results marketers need. Brazilian star marketer, Luiz Henrique Ferreira speaks about the continued importance of organic content in tandem with a robust paid content strategy, personalized interactions and publishing best practices.
1. Social media has largely become a ‘pay to play game’ for brands on social media, but how much should marketers focus on organic content? What strategy do you see for FMCG businesses with multiple brands?
2. If you were speaking to a CMO or VP, how would you explain the importance of measuring the performance of your and your competitors’ paid strategy on social media?
3. What was your top-performing organic content of the year and did it receive more engagement than your top-performing paid content?
4. Do you think Dark Posts going public is good for marketers? What advice would you give to marketers on this topic?
5. How important is understanding your audience persona in crafting quality content to spark meaningful engagement?
6. Everyone’s talking about meaningful conversations on social media, but how does a business like Fini become part of those meaningful conversations, what can FMCG businesses do?
7. Over the years, we’ve seen social media marketing teams grow and evolve. What challenges do you think businesses face most often when scaling their social media teams?
15 Mar 2019